To make this page I used some of the following products:
G45 Place in Time 8x8 pad
TH Artful Flight & Artful Things mini stamps
Kaiser Cherish Stamp
Crafters Workshop Stencil - Mini Bricks
TH Distress Inks - Worn Lipstick & Broken China
TaterAngels Glimmermists - Santa Baby & Jack Frost
Jo Sonja's Gesso
1. Using the reverse of the G45 August foundation A Place In Time page I cut and distressed all four edges with my distressing tool. I like to cut my page a little smaller than the album and adhere to coloured bazill, this time I used
2. Using the Mini Bricks template and TH worn lipstick distress ink I placed on upper left & lower right corners. Spritz with TA glimmermists Santa Baby & Jack Frost.
3. Lightly ink all edges with TH Broken China distress Ink.
Now the fun, building your page :)4. Position where you would like your photo but don't adhere it there just yet.
5. Next take your stamps and add some shrubbery in the background, I used TH Artful Flight & Artful Things mini with TH Vintage photo distress ink (my favourite) most will be covered by fence, photo and flowers. Using Kaiser Cherish stamp place image above photo in centre.
6. Using a chipboard fence paint with gesso before lightly sanding to give an aged worn look. Place on either side of your photo.
7. Take the August Cut Aparts reverse, make a bunting flag and place under photo. Use tiny provocraft alpha stickers, choose a word which relates to your photo, in my case 'Grow' and place.
8. Using twine, form a circle and place over your photo, this helps bring attention to your subject.
9. Using a bigshot or a die cut machine cut a paper florish from left overs and arange in bottom right cornor and position some prima flowers and vine and you are done.
Thanks for visiting the Wild About Scrap blog today!