Monday, March 31, 2014

Scrapbooking Retreat

I have just spent the most awesome weekend away at The St John of God Retreat Centre in Safety Bay, a ministry of the Sisters of St John of God on Dusty Attic's first ever retreat! But don't let the venue fool you, we had a lot of frivolity, fun, late nights ah umm early mornings more the like and the occasional slip of the tongue. The accommodation, surrounds and food was just divine. Although not often an emotional person I came away feeling blessed and thankful for sharing such an amazing weekend with truly beautiful people, rekindled two very special friendships and met the most amazing women - can not wait for the next one! What I need now is to catch up on some Zzzzz...


Safty Bay

I managed to take a little time out and walked the Labyrinth and took in the beautiful serene surroundings!



A midst the laughter, fun and shenanigans I did manage one layout - the Dusty Attic sketch challenge, I rotated the sketch slightly anti clockwise.


Friends
My gorgeous dd and her BFF the night of the One Direction concert where they got to feel like stars and ride to the concert in style in a Limo :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my latest project, please pop back soon. Have a wonderful week and don't forget to get your scrap on! xx



  Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, love your take on the sketch! Sounds like you had a great time, hope you relaxed a little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you came, and it seriously was a great weekend and the next one will be even better because everyone knows everyone now and we are all great friends from now on xxx Your layout is awesome, I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout to match an equally stunning photo. How lucky is your daughter, she would have felt like a star :) an elegant take on the sketch x

    ReplyDelete