Monday, January 30, 2012

A little bit sneaky...

So much happening....

I cannot believe the school holidays are coming to the end! Kids have only one full day left and then its back to routine, no more sleep ins, lazy days, fun days lol. Don't know who is more sadden by the holidays being over, me or the kids! So we have a fun day planned tomorrow with movies, lunch,  shopping and fun!

So not only does school start 1st Feb but I have a busy month approaching with DT commitments and blog hops, so exciting so here is just a little taste of what I have been up too :) please make sure you come back in a few days to check it all out!

A card...



Off the page project!



another off the page project!


can you tell the month of Feb is dedicated to LOVE :)


Have a very happy day and remember to pop on back to see whats kept me quiet for the past few weeks!


Photobucket

1 comment: